RV Graduation Night 2007
Yesterday was Graduation Night! Sorry for the late entry, was uploading photos and facebooking yesterday until 4am this morning. I was nearly dont uploading photos, but I got discovered by my mom who made me switch off the computer and go sleep.
SO, TAG ME for my effort ok. Because I don't want to see Kevin Quah's spams anymore!!! Steal all photos you want, just right click and save, don't ask me send you the photos, alright!
And SONJIAYUMMY thinks it's easy for me to upload photos, but can I tell you something? NO, NO, NO! It's blogger and if you think its super troublesome to upload photos, so it is for me!
WORSHIP ME. LOVE ME.
In any case. Here goes:
First, I think I was very last-minute in getting all the things because I bought my dress only on Sat or Sun. BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND THE DRESS I WANT. So, in the end, I bought a plain black dress and did stuff to it. Like the belt, the sash and the diamonte pin in front.
I met up with Eliz at 1.30pm to do our hair and we both feel cheated. Eliz spent 45 bucks to spray her hair green and red HAHA. And I had to trim her hair somemore at her house later. Mine was $55, but for the glitter that they sprayed, I had to add 5 bucks. HALLELUJAH.
We got to her house after that, and we watched ghost game for a while until about 5pm, then I did her makeup for her, and it was like 5.50 already when I was done with her. So I did mine in 5-10 mins. We cabbed our way there and guess what?
Dear friend dropped her pendant in the cabseat and I was like digging it out for her. Super unglam, and I failed anyway. In the end the cabby had to retrieve it for us by opening up the seat. BAHHHHHH *embarassed* I am such a good friend. Tsk.
YANG NING XIN IS ANOREXIC!!! Ok she isn't but she is super skinny. Holy!
JH & Me
MY CAITOU! Ok known her for 8 years or so, and she used to sit with me in primary 3, sec 1&2. And I hated her.
4B! :D
Ass & I again. I have many pictures of her and me which I didn't upload. In any case, there was this sudoku game, and this woman was just like scribbling furiously and our table won! She did the whole thing, and me&gan a lil' bit!
Gan. So rocker chick can.
Dino & I.
Dian. Ok we've known each other for close to 8 years too. And were classmates all the way until sec3 when I forsook 4a for dear 4b.
Thats Alamak!
NehNeh(Lemin calls him that) Kok & I
MQ & Me :D
EL; EilY, NehNeh (again? No luh. YN is neh1neh1, kok leong is neh2neh4), Me, Ken. Stefan was gorgeous in red yesterday, but I couldn't catch him. BAH:(
JO & I
Me & KA
Table 5! :D
YYC & I. Bahh I wanted to take a picture of him in that white waiter vest but he took it off :( Anyway YYC YOU LOOK GORGEOUS OKAY.
Gu Zheng & I:D Guzheng&XiaoPeng both looked super cool ytd!
Sze Kiat. I realised he's always purposely bending down when he takes a picture with me but I always make him stand properly.
Mr Chia! Yesterday both Mr Tan & Mr Chia were around and we were so happy:D TM went crazy again and yelled for pictures! I don't know who took this picture.
Stanley&my TMLOVE
Stanley & I. Ok I have known stanley for 7 years or so, I think.
UPDATE: 9 years! Omg I didn't know he was my pri2 classmate. OMG.
Retaken without screen (ok, less of it) !
Pete Tsai Kah Han & I!
Li Rui & I! He still looks like a kiddo.
Angelic Abel and I! Sorry the picture looks weird as I was half-blinking. As in many other pictures which I had to delete eventually. SO PEOPLE SEND ME ALL THE PHOTOS YOU TOOK WITH ME BECAUSE mine are all gone.
OMG. SKINNIES:D
Yan Jie & Me
Joce & I. ZeeJia & I specially went around looking for YOU OK!
Sexy-
Valo & I :D
Brenanana & I:D
Ting Yun!
Sexy TheoLaLa and I.
Full Length! I just look black right? It's not supposed to be gothic you know people. Do YOU know what gothic is?!
Sister, Brother, Sister!
Emcee for the day with Bei Ru.
Welfare!
Welfare sec 4s without shuen.
Er don't ask me what the thing behind ZX is.
Hey Dian, Clare & ZX send me photos because other than this picture, the others were VIDEOS. The person who took the others don't know the difference between videos & photos -.-
With Mich!
Jia Min & I :D
TWIN! Don't we look super nice together? :)
Adeline and I!
Si Jia, Adeline, Me, Mat
Emily & I. Emily was like super classy and chio.
SO, TAG ME for my effort ok. Because I don't want to see Kevin Quah's spams anymore!!! Steal all photos you want, just right click and save, don't ask me send you the photos, alright!
And SONJIAYUMMY thinks it's easy for me to upload photos, but can I tell you something? NO, NO, NO! It's blogger and if you think its super troublesome to upload photos, so it is for me!
WORSHIP ME. LOVE ME.
In any case. Here goes:
First, I think I was very last-minute in getting all the things because I bought my dress only on Sat or Sun. BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND THE DRESS I WANT. So, in the end, I bought a plain black dress and did stuff to it. Like the belt, the sash and the diamonte pin in front.
I met up with Eliz at 1.30pm to do our hair and we both feel cheated. Eliz spent 45 bucks to spray her hair green and red HAHA. And I had to trim her hair somemore at her house later. Mine was $55, but for the glitter that they sprayed, I had to add 5 bucks. HALLELUJAH.
We got to her house after that, and we watched ghost game for a while until about 5pm, then I did her makeup for her, and it was like 5.50 already when I was done with her. So I did mine in 5-10 mins. We cabbed our way there and guess what?
Dear friend dropped her pendant in the cabseat and I was like digging it out for her. Super unglam, and I failed anyway. In the end the cabby had to retrieve it for us by opening up the seat. BAHHHHHH *embarassed* I am such a good friend. Tsk.
HAHA. Last time luh! We are good friends now ok! Foxy & Me. Er Ning's gonna go crazy over this.
Swannie Neo is abnormal. I swear.
Xiao Loong! Super sleepy XiaoLoong! He can compete with Jing Jie to see whose eyes smaller already. But I think JJ will win. *OPPS*
Dusty Pink Lemin & Black Me. I didn't carry her yesterday lo, so nice of me.
Me & Ho Zee. I gave her the fish tail and she gave me the chicken head leh. So nice hor!
Jin, szewai, waimin & rachelw who was slacking the whole time when she was supposed to be taking pictures and videoing stuff.
2A INTERACT:D
And he's picking a fight with me on facebook, please SUPPORT ME I NEED TO WIN OKAY! He's like fighting with me because I attacked his zombie or vampire I can't remember, but I was just training my zombie&vampire&slayer&werewolf and I wasn't targeting him!
*JUST IN CASE: The fight thing & vampire thing are applications on Facebook. To win a fight, you need your friends to support you. He's currently leading with MY support. I AM A SLAYER / ZOMBIE / VAMPIRE / WEREWOLF too *
JingJie & I!
UPDATE: 9 years! Omg I didn't know he was my pri2 classmate. OMG.
Hey dearies send me photos because mine all blurred:(
The opening act was by Jan & Kah Lok singing the song I ASKED THEM TO SING, with lirui, sk and zhiler playing the music. Thereafter I didn't watch the performances already as I was busy taking photos. And we played a lame game pixelated, which the girls from my table kept asking me to answer and I didn't go.
At the end of it, MQ's dad drove Eliz and I home in his supercool car:D
Thanks Minqi!
Labels: End of a journey, Me, RV
<< Home