My 18th Birthday Celebrations Part III
Celebration with GiftofReading People
(Crashed by Jade and Darren)
I arrived late due to stupid bus-drivers... Anyway shortly after we were done with the big book, tard told me to go down and get construction paper. I went downstairs and couldn't find any, so I took the lift back up. The moment the door opened, I got a shock as Haqeem was standing like SUPER close to the door. But Haqeem also got a shock so we had a good laugh over it.
I walked in to see the children seated in a circle, and by tard's signal, they sang "Happy Birthday" for me.
And I was presented with this chosen by twin!
Yum Yum...
I love Gift of Reading!
They were absolutely so sweet! Though I was slightly disappointed Alirah wasn't around :(
(Crashed by Jade and Darren)
I arrived late due to stupid bus-drivers... Anyway shortly after we were done with the big book, tard told me to go down and get construction paper. I went downstairs and couldn't find any, so I took the lift back up. The moment the door opened, I got a shock as Haqeem was standing like SUPER close to the door. But Haqeem also got a shock so we had a good laugh over it.
I walked in to see the children seated in a circle, and by tard's signal, they sang "Happy Birthday" for me.
I've never seen Xin Rui so focused before. Xin Rui has short attention spans and shes usually running around; she's really changed a lot and I am glad for her.
Haqeem being a big brother.
Xin Rui... Behind her's Si Rui, her elder sis. I remember Si Rui looked exactly like how Xin Rui looks now a few years back. One day I should develop the photos (: I remember Si Rui used to not like taking photos when she was younger, but now she's fine with it! Yay.
This little girl was trying to signal a victory sign, but she can't do it quite well - But I love her anyway.
Then we took another picture when this really AA girl came over and joined us when we didn't even ask her! Then she started like posing and I was like ?!!!
Yay finally with the 2 of them peacefully.
My cake-cutting ceremony.
*Happy*
Debrief...
Hehh...
And then after debrief, I went to dump the cake boxes. When I came back, Jade and Darren were there with a hello kitty helium balloon!
I was so so so surprised because I just met up with them yesterday and didn't expect them to spring a suprise visit on me during gift! They left after passing me da balloon and I stayed to play cards with a few.
Labels: Birthday, Gift Of Reading, Me, Niceness
<< Home