Thursday, January 08, 2009

08 January 2009

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY SAND!
Hope all's great in Thailand, and you're having tonnes of fun with your girlfriends! [:

-----------
Have decided to give it up.
So me, isn't it?
---------
Fleeting Thoughts at 6.06pm:
I'm not looking forward to my 18th. Somehow I'm dreading it. My last birthday I got a damn wonderful present of O Levels results and I spent the rest of the day celebrating it by crying. Coming birthday, I've kind of made plans to go out with darrenshifu and tm, but I feel like spending my birthday alone now.
Wanted go Salvation Army Donation Bank and do duty for 2 hours before heading off to the bloodbank and then sleep the day away (I always feel super tired after donating blood).
But having second thoughts now as, afterall, it's my 18th and I should be out partying like crazy right?

Labels: ,