10 January 2009
I've been real busy at work recently, but things are going well. I'm happy (:
But the aircon's making me sick - I'm down with a sore throat. I'll be going down to Nan Chiau High School tmr, so I must wake up REAL early.
I must do damn well! :D
02 January 2010 - RV Big Walk
Mrs Lim! Haha!
The guys.
4B with Mrs Lim

The people who walked from Malan Rd to Boon Lay.
With Mdm Guo!
Chatting with Mrs Lee
With Mrs Lee.

Had lunch with the guys, Norine and Hui Min. After that, met up with zijia to town.

But the aircon's making me sick - I'm down with a sore throat. I'll be going down to Nan Chiau High School tmr, so I must wake up REAL early.
I must do damn well! :D
02 January 2010 - RV Big Walk
Had lunch with the guys, Norine and Hui Min. After that, met up with zijia to town.
Labels: Girlfriends Outings, RV, RV4B
<< Home