Saturday, April 18, 2009

18 April 2009

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
to
Tard (14th) and Andrewgng (17th)
Both of you are really important people in my life, and I wanna wish both of you a very happy 18th [:
That aside, found this really interesting sculpture. It's displayed in the new Rick Owens store.



------------


14th April 2009 - Tard' Birthday

It was meant to be a huge surprise which I screwed up because I overslept :P

Thankfully, it wasn't so bad as twin was around, and the balloons fixed everything! [:

Kish got this lovely mango cake for tard. I don't normally like mangoes, but the cake tasted alright to me.


I tried to dodge, but it didn't work so well. The lights weren't working where we were sitting, so pictures are blurred and grainy.



Tards! Someone from gift asked us who exactly is tard, and we replied that both of us are [:

love;
Wonder what her 18th birthday wish is.



Happy Tard.


We settled down at Swensen's, and had a good laugh again over Jaya.




Kish's Shepherd's pie.

Twin's baked rice.


Mine.


Wah, wonder who it is! Cannot see at all!

Tard looking at the 'special auntie' pen Kish and I got for her. We were at CNS and Kish spotted the pen and we instantly decided to get it.


Twin left earlier as she was going to have a match the next day, and she was looking really tired so we didn't force her to stay either. Here's tard looking really happy with her balloons!

非常开心




I forced Tard to get in and she kept complaining about the lack of space inside.


Kish and me!
[:

Fell ill the next day, but I don't care. It was a fun dinner; the chat about random stuff and gift was enjoyable, the food was great, and the company rocks. Thanks Kish for the meal, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TARD[:

Labels: ,