Asean Student Exchange Program 2008 Part II
Morning
Wan Zhen lagging around.
After lunch was country presentation. I can't remember what we did in the morning, I think it was preparation?
In our uniforms for the Country Presentation.
Thais! This teacher and Up (the girl) are from Samsehwittayala, which is the sister school of RV!
Country Presentation.
After that we decided to go out of the hotel for dinner as we had time and because the hotel food sucks and its the same everyday.*Camwhores*
My singlet from David & Goliath says 'Buy me another drink, YOU'RE STILL UGLY'
*camwhores*
Gosh! Guess whose. Not mine.
The market in the shopping mall beside the hotel!
Some dodgy place. Tsk.
Where we had dinner! Citrus Park rocks man it has soooo many foodie places!
Our dining place, a Bak Ku Teh restaurant.
Council Pres playing cards.
Teachers enjoying tea.
My dinner! The yam rice rocks to the core! Normally I hate yam rice because I hate the weird taste of yam, but this is totally fragrant and nice [:
Night activities again....
My very attentive groupmates- Nicky (Indonesia), Pui (Laos), Aleeya (Brunei). Pui's sweater is so pretty!
Aleeya's doodlings! She is so adorable!
Nazrim from Malaysia! He looks like an Eurasian and Shirley and I were totally ogling at him!
My group[: We are Family!
Anyway, I passed my notebook around for my group mates to write their particulars, and then I flipped the pages and realized it was my econs notebook! :S ARRGH. Gotta rewrite L Peeraphat then came over to my room with his senior Ian (Sittha) to pass me his notebook and he invited my roommate and I to the Thai girls’ room to play cards! That was the start of the Thai-Singapore friendship[:
I “huh”ed him and he told me ‘Dong Bang’ is the thai version of our ‘banglas’. Damn funny man, I didn’t know the thais were so ! too [: ‘Dong’ in thai means a group or a town, and ‘Bang’ means, well, you know. Then Peeraphat went on about the Dong Bangs across his school, as well as how the ‘Ah Bang’ delivers newspaper everyday -.-
[Ah Bang also means brother in Malay]
<< Home