Saturday, November 22, 2008

Asean Student Exchange Program 2008 Part I

This is the first of a whole series of entries about ASEP 2008. I have close to 1000 photos so its about one entry for each day. The whole event was 7 days, so I'm totally spamming photos / videos!

I typed each entry in Word, so it's words, then photos, enjoy!

DAY 1
The day started off with arrival at Changi Airport, where we (Letts, Wan Zhen, Shirley, Dian Feng, Yi Le and I) checked in and bonded instantly (forced by circumstances).


Letts’ family was super friendly and nice! His mom was super cute and blabbered on about Letts uncontrollable shopping habits, like how he once bought a table lamp from Europe and Tupperware and what not etc.

Letts, Yi Le

Wan Zhen, Shirley

Dian Feng

We stoned around for 4 hours before the 30-min plane ride to KL.

Group Pic at Changi Airport!

Boarding plane soon...

On the plane!

Off we go!

Wan Zhen loves my bag.

We checked into Pearl International Hotel and walked around the useless mall at the base of the hotel.





The view from my room!

The view from my room!

Our (Wan Zhen and I) room!



We are all such camwhores.

Missed hotel lunch, so we had lunch at Little Taiwan located at the base of our hotel.

My dumpling noodles!

Yile & Letts enjoying their food. Somehow Yi Le looks stunned all the time.

Walked & shopped, and then it was dinner!


Hotel dinner... :(

Dessert!





We then went back to hotel room to prepare for our cultural performance which was essentially some crap dance to the song Singapore Town.

*stones*

*camwhores*

*camwhores with shirley*

Next was night activity where we had our icebreakers.



Wan Zhen's cute earrings. The other side was a can of coconut juice!

We were then split into groups, one person from each country per group!

From left; Cheryl, Nicky, Peeraphat, Aleeya, Chhun, Pui and ME!

During our group discussions and games, I talked a lot to Aleeya (Brunei), Nicky (Indonesia)and Peeraphat (Thailand) because she’s damn cute while both the guys are damn funny and all 3 can speak English fairly well.

Aleeya is super super cute & bubbly and I can't help but love her! Peeraphat told me he’s a golfer and he will be talking his exam for professionals end of year and many other things, like how his ‘ma ma’ is Chinese. He says mama in a damn cute way can’t describe how but it sounds super funny! Nicky is a little niang but he's fun nevertheless.


At Starbucks at midnight to use the internet for our very last-min preparation for the next day's presentation

Got bored so camwhored!



HAHA.

Night view! At night, it's all lighted up and oh so pretty!

Labels: ,