3rd November 2008
OP is finally over! But still, I was feeling really dull after OP because I think I kind'a flopped. I was too fast for my own good, and I think Q&A could have been more elaborated on. Nevertheless, it's over so yeahhhhhhh.
Our group was the earliest in our class on the first day of OP examinations in NJ, the next earliest group's tomorrow while the rest are on other days. Us being the earliest to be done, meant that 1] I'm extra freaked out 2] i received more goodluck smses 3] people spammed us questions like what examiners asked for Q&A.
Anyway, a good thing is that my rainbow tote and ribbed tank from David&Goliath has arrived, so has tor's "Blow Me" tee. However, I think M's like too small for me (it's like fitting!) because I had, well, meant to wear it loose like a singlet & not a tank. RAHHH. Anyone wants to buy it from me?
Our group was the earliest in our class on the first day of OP examinations in NJ, the next earliest group's tomorrow while the rest are on other days. Us being the earliest to be done, meant that 1] I'm extra freaked out 2] i received more goodluck smses 3] people spammed us questions like what examiners asked for Q&A.
Anyway, a good thing is that my rainbow tote and ribbed tank from David&Goliath has arrived, so has tor's "Blow Me" tee. However, I think M's like too small for me (it's like fitting!) because I had, well, meant to wear it loose like a singlet & not a tank. RAHHH. Anyone wants to buy it from me?
Labels: End of a journey, NJ
<< Home