Monday, October 13, 2008

13 October 2008

SATURDAY; HUYUAN'S BIRTHDAY
Ohkay, it was huyuan's birthday, so people gathered at citylink NYNY to celebrate his birthday!

Birthday Boy. Slightly Silly but nonetheless cute!
*Adorable*
My mudpie which arrived first. Seriously, everyone thought it was a doughtnut at first.
It was nice and chocolatey but I was already super full from my dinner (before meeting the guys at NYNY) so I didn't really enjoy it :[

Clement tpy's waffle looked good so maybe I'll try that next time I go there!
Taken by JJ I think. According to tpy, they're gay pals. Well, they look very happy together to me.

TPY with his impeccable sense of style. By JJ.
ZOMG by JJ. I swear JJ's a pervert who likes to take SUPER closeup shots of people.
Someone's [: The cheese looks nice.
Giant Yankee Burger. Woonie & Loo Loo both ordered one EACH. It's huge can!
life sized! Even Louis is amazed. And he looked regretful.

Compared with TT's.
Woonie's all ready to tuck in!
*happy*
Louis's trying his best.
And [:


Judy's fried bananas & strawberries in chocolate sauce!
Nearly there!
Woonie's almost there too!
Oh dear. JJ's drunk again!
The NYNY people were really sweet and made this for Hu Yuan. They also sang a brithday song for him! We were there for 2-3 hours and I think the team there sang at least 4-5 birthday songs. I think they got jobs at NYNY just so they could sing and shake shakers!

Shu Yang giving Loo some encouragement.

We totally screwed Hu Yuan's heart with chilli sauce and ketchup. And some fries which hungry judy ate!

Hu Yuan tries our new sauce!



*gets ready to clap & cheer*
Jon Tay had to leave, so pictures!
Present time!

He's happy.

Hu Yuan opens his present!


[: His present!
Woonie's touched that he's finally done with his burger!
.. *-.-!s JJ*
Woonie's art piece.

Another.
It's a family thing.
This was what I took. I seriously seriously hope he didn't take any!
Hu Yuan clutching on to the wrapper & newspapers that came with his present.
Group Picture!
It was a cosy dinner, albeit being a little short as we finished at 10.30pm. Nice seeing everyone again too after such a looooooong while. [: loves;
SUNDAY
After a really late night out, I actually had the heart to not pangseh and turn up for XP's pw event. It was a nice event, and I got to know more kids! [: Joey, Hui Ying, Clarisso and Shanice! Shanice is superrrr cute! Met Ren Cheng too.
Anyway, it was soooo tiring that I left early (7.30pm) and went home to sleep after a nice cold shower.

Labels: ,