09 January 2008
Lu Jie's birthday!
He's going to army tomorrow, so we decided to celebrate his 19th birthday with him:) He was coming to HC for a visit so we shun bian celebrate there!
LJ is happy!
Heheh
Cake Ka & I picked- ReversO! From Island Creamery
Heheh, the cake is still not cut. Coz' it's too hard (Ice Cream Cake)
Stony-
Friendly-
Happy-
Anticipating his birthday smack.
Random person, friend of Alf who got smacked for nothing because his CT or OG sang Happy Birthday and they thought it was his birthday so smacked him.
He's going to army tomorrow, so we decided to celebrate his 19th birthday with him:) He was coming to HC for a visit so we shun bian celebrate there!
Anyway I was super full from eating mudpie, but I ate a lot of it anyway because I can't control myself! So we smacked LJ, then Wenbo then Friend, then Wenbo again. I think wenbo got pissed off by the 2nd smack because I dirtied his last set of uniform...
After that I cleaned up and went home. Wen Bo was probably super irritated by me but he still helped me flag the bus down, and this made me even more guilty. So nice of him ohkay- Sorry:( Shall not play until so high next time.
Labels: Birthday
<< Home