After Math Test at around 5, I rushed home at 5.20 and got back to school at around 6.00 or so after changing bathing packing etc.
I met up with the Interactors in school and left for vivocity for dinner. Then we walked around to buy stuffs and at about 9pm or so I left with Ang peipei to rent VCDS for movie marathon. We reached school at about 9.30 or so, and it was really ahem coz there were weird people smoking and everything outside our school.

Kids discussing / chatting

Wu Yi hard at work... She's like damn hardworking can and she do all the saikang work and the thing is, she does it willingly. If I do saikang work I sure do le then keep grumbling after I finish and think about why I am doing all the saikang work.

Joshua (Ang) hard at work too!

Ang Pei Pei

Dance item, rehearsal on first night.

Yijin and Alvin. We were folding the crepe paper and guess what, My middle portion was perfectly folded, while the sides by Alvin and jin were completely -

Rehearsal!

The main subject of this photo is not bigkock, but Dora.

And what else but my favourite expression lately! Fan bai yan and bend head down.

This was at about 4 plus or 5am. everyone was tired out as our rehearsals ended at about 2am?

By then, only Wu Yi, Edmund, Tong Jing and I were awake doing stuffs.

I love the pretty walls!

The 3 kids who came and went back to sleep after a while.

It was cold haha but as you can see blazers dont go with shorts and slippers and scotchtape.

And down went fatpig edmund and tongjing. I was still working on my Crescendo. SAIKANG.

Got bored. Haha.. Improvement ok I only took 1 pic of myself the whole event.

Kok woke up and took picstures of sihui sleeping and me reading. Boy, am I diligent!

Then we started to play... Kok wants to cut Jin.

And I lifted Jinhwee on my palm!

And then Si hui woke up..
And we sang hao xin fen shou using the mics for the whole lt to hear while they did their work! We were standing at first then we got lazy and lay on the floor and sang. Like k session alright so shuang!

And my Crescendo was done!/ Ok its kind'a ugly but its hard to write cursive so large. The C alone took up 2 sheets of a4 paper.

Yijing & I:)

My bro springsfield in maroon, Gladys behind him and "chen weilian" beside gladys

I took this terrific picture!

Get ready, Open Door, Shoot immediately!

Kok. DF and I laughed our guts out over this pic.

first love, 20 years ago.

Snapshot. Guess who's behind the balloon

Group Pic! Without me coz I was the photographer

Another one! Its so much easier acting ugly/scary coz it suits me more. HAHA I am the resident ghost in RVIC who has acted in various movies like Men in white, and the latest, Alone.

Another Group Picture.

My darling... I am addicted to B&W mode.

Mrs Chua looks like Cat Yeow's mother-in-law, that ex principal.

Me and juniors!

Group Pic. I am inside!

YUCKS. fatpiggoh camwhore zi pai..

Emo-ing.. Wiping tears of joy over his new position as President of RVIC.

Bro!

20th install! :) My first time as a traybearer-.- and 3rd year helping out with preparations.

My wonderful gift frm juniors!

So Cute!
Surprisingly I wasn't tired today even though I didnt sleep... But when I got home after the event I fell asleep. Haha and I finally got to see bro after gazillion years. He said he was coming so I was waiting waiting then a bunch of us were crowding around to see the pics in my cam when I looked up and saw this person in maroon (when the rest were all clad in bright red blazers) and WOAH. Springsfield!
Oh yes, and block b/c is scary ok. I was like walking alone (everyone else was asleep) to use the toilet behind the hall and damn it was scary, damn dark and blah. And in the morning around 7 or so we were walking down to the canteen we saw this jap-like lady and guess what it was Dora. She tied up her hair into some round looking jap hairstyle when the ladies wear kimonos.
It was scary.
Oh by the way, Si Hui, Edmund and I have been invited to sing at ACS (Intl)'s first installation. Edmund's doing a solo, si Hui and I singing haoxinfenshou:)
Labels: Me
<< Home