5 May 2007
Okay, guess what? I just realised it was Twin's birthday on 3 May! *Slaps myself* When I blogged on 3 May, I actually said that I remember it's someone's birthday, but I couldn't remember who. I remember that it was an important date, but I didn't remember it was Twin's birthday! AHH:(
And I was actually flipping around old organizers to see if I've got it written anywhere, but no such luck. I guess previous years I remembered it fairly well.
*guilty*
And another thing, my house is in such a mess I can't walk! Maybe not my house, only my room, but ah well it's my fault. Wait, not my fault- the school's fault! The exams' fault! I inherited a BULK of guidebooks from my dear elder sister who absolutely thinks that buying guidebooks without reading them helps to improve her grades. But thank god she bought Chemistry! I needed that, and I don't even have to spend:)
Oh, and I slept at 3 am yesterday because out of exam stress, I started on a HARRYPOTTER movie marathon from the first to the forth movie. Heheh, haven't watched the movies for a long time, so it didn't bore me. And I woke up at 2.17pm today! :(:(:(
Time to hit the books!
------
Have you ever felt like some other people help you only when they need help from you / want you to do something?
Well, I kept asking my friend for help because my other friends needed help, and that person totally ignored my calls and smses, then one day when that person finally replied, he didn't follow-up. Then he suddenly did.
And you think I'd be grateful? You think I've be like "Oh my thank god for your help?"
NO WAY.
------
And I was actually flipping around old organizers to see if I've got it written anywhere, but no such luck. I guess previous years I remembered it fairly well.
*guilty*
And another thing, my house is in such a mess I can't walk! Maybe not my house, only my room, but ah well it's my fault. Wait, not my fault- the school's fault! The exams' fault! I inherited a BULK of guidebooks from my dear elder sister who absolutely thinks that buying guidebooks without reading them helps to improve her grades. But thank god she bought Chemistry! I needed that, and I don't even have to spend:)
Oh, and I slept at 3 am yesterday because out of exam stress, I started on a HARRYPOTTER movie marathon from the first to the forth movie. Heheh, haven't watched the movies for a long time, so it didn't bore me. And I woke up at 2.17pm today! :(:(:(
Time to hit the books!
------
Have you ever felt like some other people help you only when they need help from you / want you to do something?
Well, I kept asking my friend for help because my other friends needed help, and that person totally ignored my calls and smses, then one day when that person finally replied, he didn't follow-up. Then he suddenly did.
And you think I'd be grateful? You think I've be like "Oh my thank god for your help?"
NO WAY.
------
Labels: Me
<< Home