2nd May 2007
I am really thoroughly bored by Chemistry! I just don't get Chemistry and that's it. UGH. Kind'a disgusted by it too like I am by Add. Math. Those are just so NOT my subjects.
Tmr's geog paper + one more, is it chinese? Or english? Or Math 2? Later go check. Must mug for geog:)
Yup, by the way I went to Central yesterday. Central's near, at clarke quay(i stay at harbourfront) but there's nothing there. Maybe it's because all the shops are not open yet. I shall go there again in June- by then all the shops should have opened. I also went to Plaza Singapura, a lot of shops in B1 are moving out, don't know why. Many closing down sales and moving in sales, haha.
And after my last paper, I am going to watch Spiderman 3 with 4B people. Don't know if others are coming along, but I am confirm going with bena & xiu (I will go on a killing spree if they back out) because I read reviews and think it should be nice!
Also, I realise I really dislike many people. I've been making enemies out of everyone, haha. I hate Cutie, I hate Chiobu (welfare knows why, not because I am neither cute nor chio). I also hate YY&XX. Other than that, others are just dislike la. I think they know who they are, because if I hate someone/ dislike someone, I will really pick on them if I know them, and I will glare at them when I see them.
I hate people who irritate me, who are too much when they think they are being "funny", who insist on going their way (because i insist on things my way), who think they are so popular eg, cutie, who have lied to me in an bad way, who have disappointed me with their lack of taste in friends, who have behaved in a disgusting way, who are self-centred and never spare a thought for others, who do things for self-benefit, who helps for self gain, etc etc.
In other words, I really hate a lot of people. Tsk, too much angst in me.
But the thing is, I don't really care who hates me or not. Mainly because:
1. I probably hate the people who hate me too, and they hate me because I make them hate me because I am really mean when I hate people.
2. I can't really tell if people hate me. If you hate me and I can't tell, it means that you're a really fake person and I don't have to really bother about you or even flick some pete on you.
If mean people like me hate me, I won't really bother, because that's what we do. I would only worry if the nice people hate me. But the really really nice people will never hate me. Because really nice people don't hate!
I also have this weird problem of hating friends of my enemies. Enemies, ie those who are mean to me, and score 200 / 100 on my hate score chart, like cutie. But normally those people are hated by my friends too, so I won't have a problem of having love-hate feelings towards my friends. For cutie, zijia & valerie & joe & chouying & eliz (a bit) & maybe even kheng's who's uber nice hates/dislike her. And like 1/2 of the school population hates her (estimation, because 9/10 of my social circle hates her, the other 1/10 don't know her). This shows cutie is really detestable.
Haha. And her friend chiobu is almost half as disgusting as her.
PS: How do you pronounce "extra noir"?
PSS: KISHIEWISHIEFISHIE <3
PSSS: I am really bored, this post is a result of my boredom. I have nothing to say so I decided to write about Cutie. Which is really unnecessary on normal days because talking about Cutie wastes time. That's what I am doing now.
PSSSS: guolaoshi was really nice today heheh! she saw me lying on my table and came to ask if the medicine made me drowsy. I said no, because i didn't eat any medicine. but she was very nice:)
Tmr's geog paper + one more, is it chinese? Or english? Or Math 2? Later go check. Must mug for geog:)
Yup, by the way I went to Central yesterday. Central's near, at clarke quay(i stay at harbourfront) but there's nothing there. Maybe it's because all the shops are not open yet. I shall go there again in June- by then all the shops should have opened. I also went to Plaza Singapura, a lot of shops in B1 are moving out, don't know why. Many closing down sales and moving in sales, haha.
And after my last paper, I am going to watch Spiderman 3 with 4B people. Don't know if others are coming along, but I am confirm going with bena & xiu (I will go on a killing spree if they back out) because I read reviews and think it should be nice!
Also, I realise I really dislike many people. I've been making enemies out of everyone, haha. I hate Cutie, I hate Chiobu (welfare knows why, not because I am neither cute nor chio). I also hate YY&XX. Other than that, others are just dislike la. I think they know who they are, because if I hate someone/ dislike someone, I will really pick on them if I know them, and I will glare at them when I see them.
I hate people who irritate me, who are too much when they think they are being "funny", who insist on going their way (because i insist on things my way), who think they are so popular eg, cutie, who have lied to me in an bad way, who have disappointed me with their lack of taste in friends, who have behaved in a disgusting way, who are self-centred and never spare a thought for others, who do things for self-benefit, who helps for self gain, etc etc.
In other words, I really hate a lot of people. Tsk, too much angst in me.
But the thing is, I don't really care who hates me or not. Mainly because:
1. I probably hate the people who hate me too, and they hate me because I make them hate me because I am really mean when I hate people.
2. I can't really tell if people hate me. If you hate me and I can't tell, it means that you're a really fake person and I don't have to really bother about you or even flick some pete on you.
If mean people like me hate me, I won't really bother, because that's what we do. I would only worry if the nice people hate me. But the really really nice people will never hate me. Because really nice people don't hate!
I also have this weird problem of hating friends of my enemies. Enemies, ie those who are mean to me, and score 200 / 100 on my hate score chart, like cutie. But normally those people are hated by my friends too, so I won't have a problem of having love-hate feelings towards my friends. For cutie, zijia & valerie & joe & chouying & eliz (a bit) & maybe even kheng's who's uber nice hates/dislike her. And like 1/2 of the school population hates her (estimation, because 9/10 of my social circle hates her, the other 1/10 don't know her). This shows cutie is really detestable.
Haha. And her friend chiobu is almost half as disgusting as her.
PS: How do you pronounce "extra noir"?
PSS: KISHIEWISHIEFISHIE <3
PSSS: I am really bored, this post is a result of my boredom. I have nothing to say so I decided to write about Cutie. Which is really unnecessary on normal days because talking about Cutie wastes time. That's what I am doing now.
PSSSS: guolaoshi was really nice today heheh! she saw me lying on my table and came to ask if the medicine made me drowsy. I said no, because i didn't eat any medicine. but she was very nice:)
Labels: Me
<< Home