27 December 2014 - 2014 in Reflection
My last post was slightly a few days more than a year ago. I just re-read my post yesterday and was surprised (doesn't sound much like me).
I'm still feeling as unhappy as I was a year ago. Sometimes I wish I were one of those people who could put a smile on their faces no matter what happens, and post positive stuff on my Social Media all the time. But I'm just not that kind of person, you see. I'm a pessimist and a realist.
Yet, I do feel that I'm too consumed by my own anger and sadness. Is there a need to be so affected by others - what they say, what they do? No, surely. But I can't help it. This is just how I am. What am I to do about it!!! Because I, too, am getting sick of myself.
2014
Largely an uneventful year with a few arguments here and there, until the later part of this year, when all hell broke loose. Story goes that Maisy asked for my help to tour-lead her group to Italy and Kazami did not allow because of her "procedures" were wrong - they change the procedures to what they like best, what a shit reason. Then opportunists came in and stirred shit to create misunderstandings. Boycott of Wai Min the trouble-maker starts.
Just this morning, I confronted Alice about the Charter. They had asked Calvin along for the Charter. I'd done so much and they didn't ask me - asking instead a person whom right from the start was never involved? I'm puzzled.
Really should get a new job. But then again, with my personality, I don't think I can work for anyone.
I'm still feeling as unhappy as I was a year ago. Sometimes I wish I were one of those people who could put a smile on their faces no matter what happens, and post positive stuff on my Social Media all the time. But I'm just not that kind of person, you see. I'm a pessimist and a realist.
Yet, I do feel that I'm too consumed by my own anger and sadness. Is there a need to be so affected by others - what they say, what they do? No, surely. But I can't help it. This is just how I am. What am I to do about it!!! Because I, too, am getting sick of myself.
2014
Largely an uneventful year with a few arguments here and there, until the later part of this year, when all hell broke loose. Story goes that Maisy asked for my help to tour-lead her group to Italy and Kazami did not allow because of her "procedures" were wrong - they change the procedures to what they like best, what a shit reason. Then opportunists came in and stirred shit to create misunderstandings. Boycott of Wai Min the trouble-maker starts.
Just this morning, I confronted Alice about the Charter. They had asked Calvin along for the Charter. I'd done so much and they didn't ask me - asking instead a person whom right from the start was never involved? I'm puzzled.
Really should get a new job. But then again, with my personality, I don't think I can work for anyone.
<< Home