Monday, November 19, 2012

19 November 2012

Fleeting reflections on PA
As I was studying, somehow, PA came into my mind. Well, not so much PA, but rather, the after-PA comments by Angie, a new colleague.

A short while after my PA ended, I got an MSN message from Angie. She told me about how Michelle changed all my slides, and told her to do a good job so that she would not have to re-do all of her slides. What did that imply? My slides sucked? What was her purpose in telling me that, anyway?

It's been at the back of my mind for a long while, I guess. That it suddenly came back is more of an expected thing rather than a surprise. However, I can't figure out some things. Who should I believe?Was I really that bad?

That being said, anyhow, perhaps my attitude during PA was wrong. I expected too much. I was arrogant. I think.

Anyhow, being told that my slides were changed is an immense pride-hurter. And I guess that's why I never got over it. I simply can't stand being not the best, being wrong, being bad at things.