Sunday, April 01, 2012

1 April 2012

Whee, the new format makes it easier for me to add photos, really! (: But the writing part seems less stable.

31st March 2012 - Edwin's 21st Birthday Party

At work. Before leaving for the party!

God, I was like halfway to the venue when I realised I left my phone in the shop. By the time I got back to retrieve it, it was already 7pm! Horrible!
Upon arrival! With Jess' specs.
(:
With Karen!
Whee mambo~
With A02.
With YMCA people.
Borrowed the wig from the best dressed guy, for fun!
We had so much fun, hahahah!
HAHA Jessica is really adorable! Anyway, her blouse (which she dug out from her mom's closet) looks like what Dashu wore some time ago...
Roger! Suits him.

Me, Best Dressed (M1) with M2's wig, Jess!

Then we turned to the blonde wig. Heee! Gosh, this is going to stay with me for life!
Now a proper picture to end off!

Overall, it was an awesome party. Edwin's cousin and sister hosted some games, and I think it sort of engaged everyone, rather than it being a small-group gathering with other small groups in the same room. I enjoyed myself, anyway!

1st April 2012 - Chinatown Outing
When I go overseas alone, I like to just walk. Walking trips. And take pictures along the way. I immerse myself in the surroundings, yet am withdrawn from the ongoings. It is an awesome feeling.

Today, I didn't have to work (a rare free Sunday), so I took time to go to Chinatown (at the same time getting some inspiration for my project). Chinatown's really interesting!

 Bright sunny day. View from the Garden Bridge.
 The Majestic.
 Still on the Garden Bridge.
 Don't know where this is. Hahahaha I just walked and walked trying to find the Chinatown Visitor's Centre but couldn't find it. Need to plan my walking trips in Singapore properly next time.
 Outside the Indian Temple.
 The clouds are pretty today!
 Inspired by Matthias Heiderich. (:

I don't have a DSLR (or rather I don't know how to use it), but I believe that even a digital camera can churn out pretty pictures with good lighting and good composition!
 One more.
 And another.
 Shots. Shall come by another day to try!
 Passed by the Club.
 And Red Dot Design Museum!

Wongie came over to meet me for lunch, after that. She attempted to walk from her home in Tiong Bahru to Chinatown, but alas, she failed.

 Stingray for lunch. Not yummy one. ):
Xiao Long Baos! Very cheap ($5 for 10) and very yummy! New discovery haha!