02 June 2011
Le Min asked me to help out at the popcorn job at Nanyang Polytechnic. First time making popcorn! Super exciting, but I scalded my hand and now there's a HUGE blister! It was so painful! ): But it was fun and nice to see happy people with popcorn. Hope I can make popcorn again!
Got a strong urge to go shopping but trying hard to control it. I need to clear my wardrobe, unload my unworn clothes! (Not to mention, earn some money!)
-----------
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
-----------
Conversation Overheard
(Boys jumping around and playing with each other)
Mom: Stop pulling him! You're embarassing me!
(Boys stop. But continue again)
Mom: (Shouts) Do you understand the CONCEPT of being quiet?
(Boys stop and get off the floor.)
Got a strong urge to go shopping but trying hard to control it. I need to clear my wardrobe, unload my unworn clothes! (Not to mention, earn some money!)
-----------
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
-----------
Conversation Overheard
(Boys jumping around and playing with each other)
Mom: Stop pulling him! You're embarassing me!
(Boys stop. But continue again)
Mom: (Shouts) Do you understand the CONCEPT of being quiet?
(Boys stop and get off the floor.)
Labels: Conversations Overheard
<< Home