08 May 2011
How long has it been since I last posted?
Hmm anyway just had OB paper yesterday morning. It was average: I didn't have time to finish the paper. I think I need to write faster and be more prepared. And I NEED A WATCH.
Watched the results of the GE on TV yesterday. I'm glad that PAP still kept most of their seats, though their loss of George Yeo is perhaps the most regretable. Not sure what happened, but Suren says the WP Team is too strong for him to handle. Close fight, I guess.
A few more days to end of exams. I need to buy a new camera!
Hmm anyway just had OB paper yesterday morning. It was average: I didn't have time to finish the paper. I think I need to write faster and be more prepared. And I NEED A WATCH.
Watched the results of the GE on TV yesterday. I'm glad that PAP still kept most of their seats, though their loss of George Yeo is perhaps the most regretable. Not sure what happened, but Suren says the WP Team is too strong for him to handle. Close fight, I guess.
A few more days to end of exams. I need to buy a new camera!
<< Home