15 February 2011
Belated Happy Valentines' Day! (Or is it Valentine's?)
Week 4. Behind time! Need to rush rush rush rush!
Well yesterday (just 20 minutes ago) was Valentine's Day. I think it just gets sadder every year. In my J1 year, I think I got maybe 17 or 18 roses from friends etc. Then in J2, I think 2, one from Sarah and another, I can't remember. Then this year 1, from Ivan. Anyway thanks Jia Min for your candies, lemin for your cake, Alicia for the cookie and Kevin for the chocolates.
My OGL asked us to meet him so that he could pass us stuff. But I'm not close to my OG and felt weird to go there just to get something from him on V Day so I didn't go. Don't be greedy for such small things. :P
So during lecture, there was this dude who interrupted the Stats lecture when he came in with like oh-my-god-an-entire-bunch of helium balloons and presented it to this girl who went "Oh no oh no oh no oh no" the moment (she was just behind me) the guy came into the LT. Nice, but the lecturer was "._."!
Well as the ever creative me, I have some ideas for V Day:
1. Buy 99 roses and get 99 people to present one each to the girl of your dreams.
2. Make a video and play it on the screen, halfway during a boring lecture, without the lecturer's permission prior to it.
3. Buy plenty of helium balloons, write the girl's name on each of them. Pass them to random people sitting around the LT and at a specific time, make all of them let go of the balloons. Really drama but the cleaner's not going to be happy to pick up your balloon rubber scraps a few days later when they deflate.
Week 4. Behind time! Need to rush rush rush rush!
Well yesterday (just 20 minutes ago) was Valentine's Day. I think it just gets sadder every year. In my J1 year, I think I got maybe 17 or 18 roses from friends etc. Then in J2, I think 2, one from Sarah and another, I can't remember. Then this year 1, from Ivan. Anyway thanks Jia Min for your candies, lemin for your cake, Alicia for the cookie and Kevin for the chocolates.
My OGL asked us to meet him so that he could pass us stuff. But I'm not close to my OG and felt weird to go there just to get something from him on V Day so I didn't go. Don't be greedy for such small things. :P
So during lecture, there was this dude who interrupted the Stats lecture when he came in with like oh-my-god-an-entire-bunch of helium balloons and presented it to this girl who went "Oh no oh no oh no oh no" the moment (she was just behind me) the guy came into the LT. Nice, but the lecturer was "._."!
Well as the ever creative me, I have some ideas for V Day:
1. Buy 99 roses and get 99 people to present one each to the girl of your dreams.
2. Make a video and play it on the screen, halfway during a boring lecture, without the lecturer's permission prior to it.
3. Buy plenty of helium balloons, write the girl's name on each of them. Pass them to random people sitting around the LT and at a specific time, make all of them let go of the balloons. Really drama but the cleaner's not going to be happy to pick up your balloon rubber scraps a few days later when they deflate.
<< Home