Monday, January 31, 2011

31 January 2011

What is this, I'm actually still up doing statistics tutorial. Such a rarity but I'm determined to maintain this to pull up my horrendous GPA. I should just turn into one of those psychos who don't go out and just study 24/7.

(I'm not referring to you, Hui Min!)

I just typed Math notes for my P6 tuition kids. It's halfway done but I'll continue tomorrow or on Tuesday evening. Damn good notes, but I'm not sure if I need to get it vetted by Teacher Meow first. I need to plan out the schedule and lessons once I find out their school schedule from Ms Khor or someone. I'll make sure they all get A's, all 12 of them! :D

Was at Think Pink... Blue just now. Gillian came in with 2 oranges and a red packet as well as my pay. She was so generous! A $80 red packet! Hahaha! She asked if everything was ohkay from yesterday and I said everything was alright. Later, Auntie Alice called and told me June took the cash register keys home with her by accident on Friday, and so yesterday was a frenzy for her because there were customers but she couldn't get the cash register open until Gillian came by with the spare keys.

I think I'll faint if that happened to me. I almost died the other day when the NETS machine refused to work.