29 July 2010
27 July 2010 - Work, Jade&Darren, (Damn short) OG Outing
At the Office. Allan brought all his ties to the office for an event. He had some nice ties and some ugly ties, haha!
Allan with Donovan.
Hahah Donovan looks damn solemn.
You know, when Donovan first came, I couldn't stand him because he looked like a potential slacker and talked in too crude and rough matter. But now, I find him very easy to talk to. And he's nice too! He even brought Gabrielle and I chocolate-filled biscuits to share, and offered to send me the links to WGM.
After work, I went to meet Darren and Jade for dinner / catch-up. We had initially planned to go budget, but our "budget" was like $24++ each in the end at Yuki Yaki buffet.
I love Baby Octopuses!
The cooked food. The samosas sucked! And the fried salmon skin too, because it still had salmon meat on it, which became very hard and dry after being fried. If it had been the skin alone, it would have been pretty crispy.
Sashimi! :D
Beef and salmon fillet.
Seafood!
Haha chicken.
Jade and I.
Our Master is so handsome!
Us!
Us again at the Cashier's!
Darren and I.
Darren with Jade.
Darren with me.
Jade with me.
After that, these 2 kind souls waited with me for Stephanie, who then met me to go to Funan for the OG outing. When we arrived, they were leaving already. So we just hung out with them for less than 1 hour by walking with them to the MRT station. Senseless waste of time
You know, when Donovan first came, I couldn't stand him because he looked like a potential slacker and talked in too crude and rough matter. But now, I find him very easy to talk to. And he's nice too! He even brought Gabrielle and I chocolate-filled biscuits to share, and offered to send me the links to WGM.
After work, I went to meet Darren and Jade for dinner / catch-up. We had initially planned to go budget, but our "budget" was like $24++ each in the end at Yuki Yaki buffet.
After that, these 2 kind souls waited with me for Stephanie, who then met me to go to Funan for the OG outing. When we arrived, they were leaving already. So we just hung out with them for less than 1 hour by walking with them to the MRT station. Senseless waste of time
Labels: SPRING
<< Home