23 July 2010
NBS FOC
Right Calf.
Left upper thigh
The 2 bigger bruises on me after FOC. I have many more bruises and abarasions, but they're all over and too many so I'm not posting them up.
I feel abused.
Basically, the camp was pretty alright. Mediocre for me. I would say though, it was very well-planned. It would have been totally awesome if I got to go with friends. The first 2 days, I was just stoning around, feeling awkward and terrible because I didn't know everyone there and it seemed like everyone kind of knew each other. On the 3rd day I started talking and got to know Esti and Stephanie and some other girls and guys and it was better after that.
Day 1 - Field Games.
Day 2 - Beach Games at Sentosa
Day 3 - Pool Games
Day 4 - Station Games
Day 5 - I left in the morning but I think it was just bonding and video screening/
One thing is that the some people in my group are really selective. They only talk to the good looking people.
Case in point, we were paired up with people of oppsite gender as 'buddies'. My buddy had 2 buddies, me and this pretty girl. So he just kept talking to her and ignored me. But then, I talked to this other guy whose buddy is a pretty girl and ignored him and came to talk to the pretty girl in my group. In the end, my buddy was ignored by the pretty girl and tried to come to talk to me but I found his attitude damn repulsive so I ignored him too. Too bad for him.
Also, there're a few girls in my group I can't stand. One is this Chindian. She's quite pretty and goes around whining and pretending she's sick and what not. Best thing? The guys will give her the attention she wants. Damn repulsive.
One more, we had Secret Pal Night, where our secret pal had to bring us out. My secret pal is damn repulsive. First, the OGLs specifically said we were not to take public transport, so everyone had to take cab. My SP happily said he didn't have his phone, so I had to call a cab myself. Then couldn't get cab. Shared cab with Eunice who is my SP's OG mate. Eunice's SP paid, so I reminded my SP to pay him back. Then he shrugged and said later. Then throughout the meal, Eunice's SP entertained all of us, and paid for the meal. I kept urging my SP to pay him back and he just kept saying later. Damn repulsive, dunno if he paid Eunice's SP luh. What an embarassement. Plus, he looks damn fugly I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
The 2 bigger bruises on me after FOC. I have many more bruises and abarasions, but they're all over and too many so I'm not posting them up.
I feel abused.
Basically, the camp was pretty alright. Mediocre for me. I would say though, it was very well-planned. It would have been totally awesome if I got to go with friends. The first 2 days, I was just stoning around, feeling awkward and terrible because I didn't know everyone there and it seemed like everyone kind of knew each other. On the 3rd day I started talking and got to know Esti and Stephanie and some other girls and guys and it was better after that.
Day 1 - Field Games.
Day 2 - Beach Games at Sentosa
Day 3 - Pool Games
Day 4 - Station Games
Day 5 - I left in the morning but I think it was just bonding and video screening/
One thing is that the some people in my group are really selective. They only talk to the good looking people.
Case in point, we were paired up with people of oppsite gender as 'buddies'. My buddy had 2 buddies, me and this pretty girl. So he just kept talking to her and ignored me. But then, I talked to this other guy whose buddy is a pretty girl and ignored him and came to talk to the pretty girl in my group. In the end, my buddy was ignored by the pretty girl and tried to come to talk to me but I found his attitude damn repulsive so I ignored him too. Too bad for him.
Also, there're a few girls in my group I can't stand. One is this Chindian. She's quite pretty and goes around whining and pretending she's sick and what not. Best thing? The guys will give her the attention she wants. Damn repulsive.
One more, we had Secret Pal Night, where our secret pal had to bring us out. My secret pal is damn repulsive. First, the OGLs specifically said we were not to take public transport, so everyone had to take cab. My SP happily said he didn't have his phone, so I had to call a cab myself. Then couldn't get cab. Shared cab with Eunice who is my SP's OG mate. Eunice's SP paid, so I reminded my SP to pay him back. Then he shrugged and said later. Then throughout the meal, Eunice's SP entertained all of us, and paid for the meal. I kept urging my SP to pay him back and he just kept saying later. Damn repulsive, dunno if he paid Eunice's SP luh. What an embarassement. Plus, he looks damn fugly I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
<< Home