12 July 2010
At work now.
I've to go for medical check-up at NTU later on, so I'm leaving early later on. I seriously have no idea how to get there. :S Shall check later.
I talked to Wong and she was telling me horror stories about FOCs and how they are subsidised / sponsored by a particular agency. This morning, Gabrielle was telling me horror stories as well.
Anyways, my plans to go Bangkok are finally somewhat in processing. I just need to book tickets now hahaha. Can't wait!
---------
Went for medical checkup just now. When I was waiting for my turn I was thinking about things and I JUST had to write them down before I burst.
Well recently, I just feel that 2 of my colleagues (one of whom is my manager) does not seem to like me. I'm not even sure why, she seemed ohkay with me initially. It was only since last week that she vaguely showed that she didn't like me.
And my manager. I put "dulan" as my pm in MSN as I was pissed off over some issues, and he changed his nick to "dulan (Blah Blah Blah I forgot what he wrote) durian". Seems like it was directed at me.
I'm just feeling very disturbed. What exactly did I do? I just feel like I'm getting picked on for no good reason. That sucks. I'm just an innocent temp!!!
I've to go for medical check-up at NTU later on, so I'm leaving early later on. I seriously have no idea how to get there. :S Shall check later.
I talked to Wong and she was telling me horror stories about FOCs and how they are subsidised / sponsored by a particular agency. This morning, Gabrielle was telling me horror stories as well.
Anyways, my plans to go Bangkok are finally somewhat in processing. I just need to book tickets now hahaha. Can't wait!
---------
Went for medical checkup just now. When I was waiting for my turn I was thinking about things and I JUST had to write them down before I burst.
Well recently, I just feel that 2 of my colleagues (one of whom is my manager) does not seem to like me. I'm not even sure why, she seemed ohkay with me initially. It was only since last week that she vaguely showed that she didn't like me.
And my manager. I put "dulan" as my pm in MSN as I was pissed off over some issues, and he changed his nick to "dulan (Blah Blah Blah I forgot what he wrote) durian". Seems like it was directed at me.
I'm just feeling very disturbed. What exactly did I do? I just feel like I'm getting picked on for no good reason. That sucks. I'm just an innocent temp!!!
<< Home