15 June 2010
Mom: Well, I don't think there's anything for you here. We'll go to the LEGO Shop later.
Boy: Mom, is it the one beside the nail...
(Mom is not listening, Mom is talking to her daughter, who is Boy's elder sis.)
Boy: (realises Mom is not listening) MOOOM!
(Mom looks at boy)
Boy: Mom, is it the one beside the nail shop?
(Mom is distracted again, talking to Girl.)
Boy: (realises Mom is not listening again) MOOOM!
Mom: (Looks at Boy) Yes?
Boy: Is it the one beside the nail shop?
Mom: Yes, the one beside the nail shop.
Boy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE that shop! (wails and stomps feet) I don't want any LEGO.
----------
Mad funny, the way the Boy talked.
Boy: Mom, is it the one beside the nail...
(Mom is not listening, Mom is talking to her daughter, who is Boy's elder sis.)
Boy: (realises Mom is not listening) MOOOM!
(Mom looks at boy)
Boy: Mom, is it the one beside the nail shop?
(Mom is distracted again, talking to Girl.)
Boy: (realises Mom is not listening again) MOOOM!
Mom: (Looks at Boy) Yes?
Boy: Is it the one beside the nail shop?
Mom: Yes, the one beside the nail shop.
Boy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE that shop! (wails and stomps feet) I don't want any LEGO.
----------
Mad funny, the way the Boy talked.
Labels: Conversations Overheard
<< Home