Sunday, May 30, 2010

30 May 2010

29 May 2010 - 2A Outing (Udders, Kim's Family Restaurant, Timbre@Old School)


My lover and I.



Us and DF.

My Lychee Martini, DF's Starwberry Fields.

They look mad happy here!

Well actually the reason why we were at Udders was because the queue at Kim's was mad long and we were told to wait 40 minutes.

When we finished our icecream, we went back to Kim's. KK asked the Korean dude if we could go in but was ignored. Then the Korean dude shouted for "KK!" right in front of him and we all burst out laughing.


So cute right!

Our side dishes.

More side dishes.

Somemore side dishes!

Marinated "Finger Meat". It's mad nice! :D

Roast Ribs or something.

KK with the stew!

The Korean Vermicelli is uber nice!


KK, Jing Min, Sihui

Jin, Me, DF

At PS.

One more. I looked like I didn't want to take any more pictures.

Is that even possible! :P

We made our way to Timbre@Old School.

Lover and I.







I ordered a Hazy- Baileys + Frangelico.

I actually finished this thing! *Applause for myself*

Grasshoppe. Sihui&JingMin's shared drink.

Pizza._.



The lady behind me works there, she's quite funny. Leeyin's also working there!

One more! (Though the first one was better)

Anyway I didn't wear any leggings or tights and my scars look terrible but I didn't care. There was this lady who was totally observing my legs outside Kim's restaurant and I realised, so I stuck my legs out for her to get a better view. Then there was another dude on the bus who was staring too, so I looked at him, and he looked up at me, and I just strutted away.