23 May 2010
What the hell.
Sonjia is mad funny.
----------
21st May 2010
Mad stressful day at work.
Had to get back to Jia En and Daniel about the Pulau Bukom postal code, but Linton wasn't in office and couldn't help me. And the Simon Lin totally like didn't reply my emails and pick up my calls. In the end told Jia En I'll help her settle by Monday.
Then Jessica, from Swissotel, about the World Cup screening. Technical error on website, was trying to escalate to OASIS and guide her along. Told her something wrongly, have to rectify on Monday. ._.
Then Shanthi, Allan's case, called and asked for him. I told her he's not in. She asked if I could help. I said yes and proceeded to answer her weird queries. As I am new, I had to ask her to hold on so I may confirm some things before telling her.
Then this mad woman told her friend/colleague what not, that I keep asking her to "hold on", thinking I wasn't listening. The moment I heard that, I took my headset away. After that I was damn pissed and told her that I don't want to keep telling her to hold on, just that I'm new and don't want to tell her the wrong things without double checking with my colleagues.
Then she shut up. And I told her to email SPF, and she told me to email them. Then I said, sure, I'll CC you in the email. Then she told me to call her as well when they reply, because "it's easy to say, call who and call who, over the email".
HELLO? We're a helpdesk. We offer help to you. But that doesn't mean you can abuse us? Making me mad racist.
<< Home