11 May 2010
11 May 2010
2nd day at SPRING's E1. I was attached to Gabrielle today. Oh my, that girl IS good. She's got superb content knowledge and everything on her fingertips. She's really detailed, so I was a bit overwhelmed as compared to yesterday. Not that I mind though, I really wanna start work fast!
Gabrielle also said she got accepted into NIE, so congratulations to her future students if she accepts the offer. She'll make sure you get As!
Anyway, congratulations to RV ELDDS for their GOLD with HONOURS (again)!
10 May 2010
First day at new job. SPRING Singapore's EnterpriseOne. I was attached to Karen, who's really nice and fun. She gave me excellent summaries and an overview of everything. The people there are all nice, though I felt slightly socially awkward there. I hate being the new-comer! :(
Went for lunch with Karen, Kelly, Ailing and Richard. All of them were nice, but as said, I'm much younger than them so it's kinda awkward listening in to their conversations with nothing to contribute. May things get better soon!
After work, I went for dinner with Twin and Tard at The Handburger. The beef patty here's seriously much nice than that at Changing Appetites. Price's lower too! :D Not to mention the people there provided excellent service. Photos uploaded in this entry when I've time :P
Thanks for the cookie, twinnie twin!
*Note her expression.
Yum!
(:

9 May 2010
The evil customer came back with her daughter! She said "HI!" as she walked into the shop and I found her weirdly familiar. Then she talked about the incident. But she was ina fine mood that day, so I was nice to her too. Though I cursed her silently when she called me "sweetie".
._.
8 May 2010
Had lunch with Germo, Yan Ming, Toan and Nelvin at Changing Appetites. The standard of the food's dropped quite substantially. :( I ordered a burger and it sucked. Totally. The fries were fine, though, thank god.


The rest went bowling after lunch. I watched for a while before rushing off for the College Day Awards Ceremony. It was mad funny because the guys were complaining about the slippery floor, but they bowled anyway. When it was Toan's turn, he kinda walked really fast and lost balance as he flung his ball out. Happened twice! And best thing, he did pretty well even though he was super unglam. Mad funny, I laughed so hard that I almost puked my lunch out.
Met Shirley and Vanessa on my way to VCH. Met Yan Hui, Sarah and Jia Min outside VCH, and we chatted with Ms Kavi for a while. Ms Shawna Lim saw Jiamin and me, but she didn't talk to us. :( Prolly guilty for removing me from the CCA awards.
Anyway the awards ceremony started, and Virginia and the GOH made speeches. V Cheng mentioned in one of her speeches that NJ topped the nation for H2 Geography. It was shocking because the previous batch had like 15% As while our batch had like 75% As and we all thought the whole nation did well for geography in general. Can't believe our Geog cohort beat the traditionally-good-in-Arts-schools like VJ, AC and even RJ. :P Miss Ting and Miss Kavi must have gotten pay-rises! :D
And I received academic awards for H2 Geography and H1 Math. That makes me the best of the best in the nation for H2 Geography! *evil laughter*

CP ExCo! The talented ExCo!
Missed everyone so much, love sarah esp!
Yan Hui & I!
Zi Xiang and Me!
Sarah and I with Bat. Omg it was only after I uploaded the photos did I spot Pan Jie in the background.
07 May 2010
Girls' Date at F.I.S.H.
Mine.
Tard's
Kish's
Twin's


Haha dunno why they so happy.
My Twin and I.
2nd day at SPRING's E1. I was attached to Gabrielle today. Oh my, that girl IS good. She's got superb content knowledge and everything on her fingertips. She's really detailed, so I was a bit overwhelmed as compared to yesterday. Not that I mind though, I really wanna start work fast!
Gabrielle also said she got accepted into NIE, so congratulations to her future students if she accepts the offer. She'll make sure you get As!
Anyway, congratulations to RV ELDDS for their GOLD with HONOURS (again)!
10 May 2010
First day at new job. SPRING Singapore's EnterpriseOne. I was attached to Karen, who's really nice and fun. She gave me excellent summaries and an overview of everything. The people there are all nice, though I felt slightly socially awkward there. I hate being the new-comer! :(
Went for lunch with Karen, Kelly, Ailing and Richard. All of them were nice, but as said, I'm much younger than them so it's kinda awkward listening in to their conversations with nothing to contribute. May things get better soon!
After work, I went for dinner with Twin and Tard at The Handburger. The beef patty here's seriously much nice than that at Changing Appetites. Price's lower too! :D Not to mention the people there provided excellent service. Photos uploaded in this entry when I've time :P
9 May 2010
The evil customer came back with her daughter! She said "HI!" as she walked into the shop and I found her weirdly familiar. Then she talked about the incident. But she was ina fine mood that day, so I was nice to her too. Though I cursed her silently when she called me "sweetie".
._.
8 May 2010
Had lunch with Germo, Yan Ming, Toan and Nelvin at Changing Appetites. The standard of the food's dropped quite substantially. :( I ordered a burger and it sucked. Totally. The fries were fine, though, thank god.
The rest went bowling after lunch. I watched for a while before rushing off for the College Day Awards Ceremony. It was mad funny because the guys were complaining about the slippery floor, but they bowled anyway. When it was Toan's turn, he kinda walked really fast and lost balance as he flung his ball out. Happened twice! And best thing, he did pretty well even though he was super unglam. Mad funny, I laughed so hard that I almost puked my lunch out.
Met Shirley and Vanessa on my way to VCH. Met Yan Hui, Sarah and Jia Min outside VCH, and we chatted with Ms Kavi for a while. Ms Shawna Lim saw Jiamin and me, but she didn't talk to us. :( Prolly guilty for removing me from the CCA awards.
Anyway the awards ceremony started, and Virginia and the GOH made speeches. V Cheng mentioned in one of her speeches that NJ topped the nation for H2 Geography. It was shocking because the previous batch had like 15% As while our batch had like 75% As and we all thought the whole nation did well for geography in general. Can't believe our Geog cohort beat the traditionally-good-in-Arts-schools like VJ, AC and even RJ. :P Miss Ting and Miss Kavi must have gotten pay-rises! :D
And I received academic awards for H2 Geography and H1 Math. That makes me the best of the best in the nation for H2 Geography! *evil laughter*
CP ExCo! The talented ExCo!
Missed everyone so much, love sarah esp!
07 May 2010
Girls' Date at F.I.S.H.
Labels: Girlfriends Outings, NJ
<< Home