Sunday, April 25, 2010

25 April 2010

Just returned from chalet, it was great, loads of slacking. Photos and more text up in this entry when I'm not so dead!

23-25 April 2010 - MDJP Chalet
Phone was low on batt, so it was a very messy day. I had to borrow phones from my students and my juniors to try to contact germ and the rest. In the end, dearie germ managed to find a really nice friend to help us with the check-in. He's called Jun Hao, and he's seriously damn nice luh! He waited for us from 2pm until 4pm to arrive, and he hadn't even met us before. Germo said he's her sec 1 classmate, to whom she didn't even talk much to. I'm so grateful for nice people like him in this world.


So Jun Ming shaved! I swear he looks cleaner now - his hair used to be damn dry at the ends. He refused to go out anywhere without his cap, I don't know why. There were only the 3 of us, so he taught us how to play poker. I think he wanted to swear at us, because:

1. Germ kept asking weird questions to make him puke blood and anyhow-playing.
2. I kept anyhow-playing by going with everything.
3. He's the only one taking it damn seriously.
4. He wanted play money but we refused.



We kept stealing his cap.

We KFCed for dinner and went to Germie's house to get her stuff. On the way back, Jun Ming suddenly said Toan was behind us so I took the chance to steal Jun Ming's cap. I sprinted off and he kept chasing until I ran to a dead end. And I'm having serious leg muscle pains today.

Went back to chalet to slack, then Nelvin arrived. Poor Nelvin kept calling us but no one picked up because Germaine's and my phone were both dead. Jun Ming then decided that he wanted to swim...

And we stole his clothes and cap and left him with a towel. Germie and I ran back to the chalet first to hide the things, and I went out to take photos! :D

Slacked and watched DVDs until 5am or so.

Next morning, Germo went for her tuition, while Nelvin drove Toan and I to his church for the blood donation drive.

Quite disappointing because my blood iron level was too low and I couldn't donate blood. I also realised I lost 3kg to almost Germaine's weight.












Yan Ming totally slept through everything. The rest of us, including germ, met up for lunch at white sands, and went back to prepare for the BBQ. Yan Ming excused himself and only came back like close to midnight.

Too much food for BBQ. :( But the food was great ohkay! After the BBQ, Steve and Hong Lii arrived, and the guys went bowling. We joined them after a while and then Jun Ming and Toan sneaked back to sleep. The rest of us had breakfast after their games. And slept and slept and slept.

----------

I'm damn screwed recently, messed up so many things. I need to focus!