Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21 April 2010

2nd day of reliefing.

I met the stalker again! I was on the MRT platform when I turned around and saw the SAME frigging guy staring at me. So I casually walked down the platform, past about 3-4 entrance markings. He followed. When the train came, I boarded first, and he followed. Then I frigging ran like 4 cabins down, and HE FOLLOWED? When going down the escalator, there was a huge crowd, so I waited for him to get stuck in the crowd before squeezing away and running to another way down.

I only had 2 half-hour lessons today, with 4K and 4B/J. The 4K guys kept wanting to go down to the canteen to buy their 2 boxes for $1 sakae sushi (PTA event). I asked them to do their silent reading for the articles, and they just keep talking and when I just stared at them they kept making me laugh. Lingeng and his gang kept reading the words on my tee, "WHOA! It's like I'm in a comic!"

On my way to 4B/J class, I met the 4K guys. One of them tried to disturb me by stuffing a whole load of sushi into his mouth in front of me while the others laughed, but then he suay-suay got caught by another teacher. And I just walked away smiling. :)

Met 4B/J for the first time. I think I scared a few of them because I took their stuff away when they weren't reading their reading materials. But I returned them their stuff once they were done with the articles, so I guess not that bad! Haha!

So far I think my favourite class is 4C and 4B/E/I. 4C kids are quite well-behaved; 4B/E/I is the class with whom I played 10x10 bingo! (: