Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 April 2010

Woke up really early because I had to go to school for relief teaching. I was on the train, when I noticed this weirdo who kept looking at me. I thought I was being paranoid, so I moved to behind him, then he turned around to stare! I then went to the next cabin, and just when I thought I was safe, I saw him again. So I went to the next cabin and just sat there and ignored him. At Boon Lay, I got off, and he stuck really close. When I tried to slow down so that he will walk in front of me, he just turned back to follow behind me. In the end I just hecked.

My classes today were all very nice, thought 4K was a bit noisy. 4B's a real good class, they hushed their classmates who got too noisy. At the 4B/E/I class, I played 10x10 bingo with some of them; it was crazy! Haha... Overall I think today was a pretty good day! :D I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Walked around until 4pm, then went back to school for EL's SYF rehearsal. I must say it's damn good!

19 April 2010
I'll be relief teaching for the rest of the week, so I had to get all the brochures and stuff ready. I has an appointment in the morning, and got a counter+brochure distribution damn last minute, so suddenly I had so much things to pack. I had to staple stuff, and apparently our company is too poor to afford staple bullets, so when Yan Ming helped me to ask for staple bullets, I got scolded by Evelyn for being "last minute" and she so so so kindly offered me her "own" staple bullets.

I don't get it. She goes home at 7/8+, and I slogged until 10+? If it weren't for Toan who helped me much with the stapling, I think I won't be able to finish luh. She didn't get anyone to help, fine. But scold me for?

I can jolly well ignore and just sit and get my basic pay, I don't need the money. But the fact that I'm doing my job and even putting in discretionary effort only benefits her, doesn't it? I don't need her to thank me or anything, but can she at least be fair to me?