Saturday, April 17, 2010

17 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZI XIANG!

Have a good 19th. :D

------------

Was supposed to meet MDJP at bishan library at 11am, to accompany Toni to mug but in the end I didn't seem him mugging at all. I arrived late because I went to change the hp pouch and Germ arrived late as well. Met Jun Ming and Toni first, and we were like stoning around and reading for a bit when Jun Ming found a hp. Madness after that because the owner had no friends in her phone? And then the phone was frigging oily and I had to sacrifice myself to pick up the phone when the owner called. In any case, we gave it back.

Lunch at Pizza Hut, then Germ and I went towning. Got a new blazer at F21, it was pretty! I think I've tooo many blazers already aww... Got a top at 29$, and a cute dress at 15$. Should start saving up soon.