Sunday, April 11, 2010

11 April 2010

06 April 2010
My cousin asked if I wanted free tickets to Date Night, so I asked for 6 and invited MDJP (core + rotating members) along. It was funny at certain parts, not bad I guess.

07 April 2010
We wanted to watch Clash of the Titans, but Nelvin had to do calling, so we had dinner with him and Jean and Choo Ying at Jun Ming's favourite coffeeshop. We ordered from the Western food stall, we were happily eating until Germaine suddenly showed me her half-eaten garlic bread with a cockroach on the slipside. I laughed like mad and showed the rest.


I helped her to tell to the Auntie, and the Auntie's first reaction was, "OH POOR THING!" (to the cockroach)

And the she made another and put it on a small plate. She plonked it on the table, and we all stared at the bread for the longest time.

The Auntie then proceeded to take the bread with her bare hands, turn it over, and put it back, saying, "Nothing this time!"

And we all laughed like mad.

10 April 2010
Wasn't feeling too well in the morning due to lack of sleep, so skipped the briefing for YLC Big Bang Session, opps! But I went for Gift :D

My favourite kid wasn't there but I have a new love - Esther!

Esther and Yi Ning...

Enjoying a book by Foong Chuan.

Yong Kang!

FC again! He was teaching the kids to sing a song, damn funny!

My lovely Esther! :D

Hehhh. She looks damn pretty, looks slightly mixed-blood.

I love playing Tom and Jerry!

The 4 pretties in Gift with Auntie!

The 4 pretties in Gift with DaJie, the 5th pretty! :P



Tard and her Yi Ning who is cutely mischievous (like my Esther)...

Went to CCK with tard and then meet up with MDJP. I got the movie slot/location wrong so we had no movie to watch. :(
Sakae. Soft Shell Crab sucked as usual, super oily. Now Sushi Tei's seem better in comparison.

Tour Guide Mr John Soh, with tourist Nelvin.

Tourist Germo Wong.

Tourist with the Tour Agency Backpack.

We bought tickets to into the pandora's box. It was a hongkong rubbish film, funny at certain parts I guess!

Labels: ,