30 March 2010
Way overdue photos!
11 March 2010 - Blue Jazz
See the rest on my FB.
12 March 2010 - Cafe Cartel
Jun Ming... took these.
Eat and eat and eat.
See the rest on FB, again!
17 March 2010

Germo & I
24 March 2010 - Lai Lai Cafe
HAHA retarded.
Jun Ming does pretty well for this! :D
11 March 2010 - Blue Jazz
12 March 2010 - Cafe Cartel
See the rest on FB, again!
17 March 2010
Germo & I
24 March 2010 - Lai Lai Cafe
Which is ugly. Bah. But he looks nicer with pierced ear!
Heheh. Jun Ming has kiddy handwriting. Yes, neat for a boy, but still very kiddy! :D
Germo & I at Manhattan Fish Market
30 March 2010
Successful in the sense that he didn't realise at all for almost 2-3 hours, not so successful in the sense that no one hugged him. Everyone just laughed! :(\
30 March 2010
After work, we (Germ, Jun Ming, Toan, Yan Ming, Nelvin and I) went to watch 'Le Concerto' by my forcing. The show was great, you guys should watch it too!


:(


Jun Ming does pretty well for this! :D
Labels: EmitAsia
<< Home