25 March 2010
Thanks Germo, Toni and John for the visit! :D Love you guys! Time certainly passed quickly when you guys were around.
Went supper with Jun Ming, Toni, Ming-ge and Nel-ge at Lai Lai's again! :D I love their vermicelli, pity no oysters though! :(
Jun Ming the Vietnamese tranny! Germo, remind me to tell you about it when you come back!
I was on facebook, and I found this primary school friend whom I used to think was really, really pretty. I used to so damn jealous of her nice, long, slightly brown hair, and pretty ang-mohish face. But I was so damn disappointed after I saw her present photos. Sucks. Why is it that all the good looking people in primary school grow up ugly, and the ugly ones beautiful?
Such sadness.
Went supper with Jun Ming, Toni, Ming-ge and Nel-ge at Lai Lai's again! :D I love their vermicelli, pity no oysters though! :(
Jun Ming the Vietnamese tranny! Germo, remind me to tell you about it when you come back!
I was on facebook, and I found this primary school friend whom I used to think was really, really pretty. I used to so damn jealous of her nice, long, slightly brown hair, and pretty ang-mohish face. But I was so damn disappointed after I saw her present photos. Sucks. Why is it that all the good looking people in primary school grow up ugly, and the ugly ones beautiful?
Such sadness.
<< Home