16 March 2010
Another day at the office as usual, but with harsher scolding from Evelyn.
Anyway... I don't know what happened but toni and I started drawing on each other. Oh now I remember. Germaine was sleeping, so Toni took my marker and started doodling on Germo's neon pink nails! Germo woke up and asked us what we did, and for the longest time she couldn't figure it out until we told her to hold a pen and examine in. :P
Oh then I drew on Toni's ear- I'm positive he'll look cool with pierced ears! :D And in return he drew on mine. And in return I drew on his hand "I AM DAMN HAPPY". And in return he drew an ugly thing on my arm which said "Pig or Bitch?"
Oh, and there were these 3 houseflies in the office which Mr Sim (boss) was desperately trying to chase out. Quite funny because we all joined in haha!
V8 dinner with gang and Nel-ge was nice, so was my food though it was too spicy. I think I drank too much water and after that I was feeling nauseous the whole time when we were at Kino / arcade, and by the time I got to the arcade I was having this bad tummy pains which caused me to lose my mood for bishybashy :(
Anyway... I don't know what happened but toni and I started drawing on each other. Oh now I remember. Germaine was sleeping, so Toni took my marker and started doodling on Germo's neon pink nails! Germo woke up and asked us what we did, and for the longest time she couldn't figure it out until we told her to hold a pen and examine in. :P
Oh then I drew on Toni's ear- I'm positive he'll look cool with pierced ears! :D And in return he drew on mine. And in return I drew on his hand "I AM DAMN HAPPY". And in return he drew an ugly thing on my arm which said "Pig or Bitch?"
Oh, and there were these 3 houseflies in the office which Mr Sim (boss) was desperately trying to chase out. Quite funny because we all joined in haha!
V8 dinner with gang and Nel-ge was nice, so was my food though it was too spicy. I think I drank too much water and after that I was feeling nauseous the whole time when we were at Kino / arcade, and by the time I got to the arcade I was having this bad tummy pains which caused me to lose my mood for bishybashy :(
<< Home