Tuesday, March 16, 2010

15 March 2010

Bras Basah roadshow was boooooooring.

-----------

From Germaine's & our MSN Conversation:

When I Look Up the Stage, I See the Real Her" She's Godly, Lovely & Silly! says:
this is funny
first. waimin has this yellow rubber ball from NUS open house goodie bag. she threw it at junming, deflected, BOUNCED OFF MY HEAD, and junming caught it. and that assho started laughing.
lol

2401 says:
HAHA

"When I Look Up the Stage, I See the Real Her" She's Godly, Lovely & Silly! says:
the two boys decided to entertain waimin because she complain damn boring. so they dialed her using the office phone and the moment she said "hello?" they freaking sang the whole raffles school song to her. lol. fucking funny i couldn't stop laughing. and then the bosses walked past and gave disapproving looks but they didn't stop till they were done


Oh I love you guys :) What am I to do without all of you....