14 March 2010
Mason Jennings - To You
David Choi - I Think I like You.
Oh my it's hilarious and he's cute :)
David Choi - My Time with You
---------
I went for NTU open house with assho yesterday, it was boring but we had fun shopping. I got the flats, and she got the vans sneakers which I realllyyyyy liked but oh well there's only one. Oh, and I did this really stupid thing. I had this thingy sticking out from my leggings at the knee area, so I took my scissors to cut out the 'loose thread'. After 5 minutes I realised there was a giant hole on my leggings which was growing bigger by the minute.
zijia suggested I cut the other side too so that it's like slashed leggings. How stupid of me, I had to try and hide the hole the entire day. -.-
Oh and I met the nj soccer girls including my dear twin at Ochard, Jiaomei and zhixin at FEP, and June with her daughter at Vivo. How nice! :D
----------
Boy, how right Monique was! Monique said she's a damn strong person, and if anything goes wrong she'll just run to her friends and start life all over again. No wonder she refused to meet us, she probably doesn't care about what she did to us. Yes, have fun with your friends, bitch to them about what we did to you, have fun, and have fun.
And soon karma will get to you, my dear.
<< Home