Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 March 2010



Last Friday with the team, I know I'm so gonna miss these 3 people. I love, trust and appreciate them fully. This song's for you guys (:

----------

Oh again I didn't expect myself to be affected. Am I not the heartless and hard-hearted one? What I'm feeling, is a mixture of anger (for all the things you said), indignant (how you made me sound like im the cause of EVERYTHING) and guilt (maybe i was too direct and logical in my response to your whining). But overall, it's just fatigue.

If you hate me now, just freaking announce it. Somewhere public, like facebook, or even your blog. But I wouldn't be able to stand it if you do so to your friends, who don't know me or don't in fact know what happened, I wouldn't be able to stand it if you lock your blog and bitch about me and what not.

Of course, I never wanted to end things on an ugly note, but I'm not one to be nice and gentle and tell you oh-so-nicely and plead with you and apologise and ask for forgiveness and ask to make up. Since you came over to accuse us, I just did what I would have done(regardless of the person/matter), i.e., ask the person what she/he wants.

I'm sorry I didn't give you the response you wanted.