Sunday, January 31, 2010

31st January 2010

29th-31st January 2010 - 08A02 Class Chalet

When I arrived there was only Jiarong and Chee Keong, with a bunch of hooligans as our neigbours. In anycase, we just locked our doors and played cards until Wei Qiang and Chan arrived.

And I was so tired from work that I slept from 1-4am, then woke up to play cards with them, and then went back to sleep until 10am. The others slept from 5am until 7am!

After I woke up I went home to get ready for gift and of course to help wongie edit her essay.

Arrived back at the chalet for the BBQ. Jia Rong and Chee Keong couldn't start the fire so we had to wait for Edwin to come...

The guys in red and green using eye power.

The food was great, and Jia Rong bought a nice amount of food so there was barely any wastage.

Ms Koh arrived at around 8pm and it was nice to see her again. She told us about how her present class is... oh well, not as guai as us :P





Jiarong & Chan.


HEHEH SARAH. Haven't seen her in aaaaagggggeeeeeesssss, my psuedo dinosaur!
Thanks Sarah for the bday prezzie!
Oh after that, we went to the beach to take jumpshots + sparklers photos which are all on facebook (taken by edwin's cam). The 'We Love 08A02 is super nice'!
(: