Friday, January 15, 2010

16 January 2010

It was SUPPOSED to be a half day for my team, because we did OT everyday for the past 4 days. We were SUPPOSED to be let off at 12pm. So I arranged to meet Juat and Yu Teng at 1pm. In the end I was still stuck in the office at 2pm because somehow people kept piling work on us, work that was not part of our job scope.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind staying back to do work if it weren't for the fact that I promised to meet Juat and Yu Teng. A lesson learnt: HAVE NO LIFE WHEN YOU WORK AT EMITASIA.

Another thing. We got our pay today. I was the only person who didn't receive any commission because my sales below the quota. But I felt that it wasn't fair, because

1. I was only at my counter for 1 day. Others were at their counters for at least 2-3 days.
2. Some internal stuff which I can't say.
3. Another internal issue which I do not wish to say.

The best thing was that Evelyn came to me (she's the boss), and went, "(YADA YADA) you are the only one who didn't receive any commission. YADA YADA nevermind because only a little bit YADA YADA work harder."

Like I didn't.