Saturday, October 31, 2009

18 October 2009

18 October 2009 - Peeraphat's Visit Day 1
It was weird! We met up in town, and were SUPPOSED to have a nice dinner but ended up in Night Safari!


Group Pic at AMK Interchange, I think?

Shirley and I started camwhoring all the way until we were about to reach.


HAHA HAHA.

We reached the Night Safari and took the tram. I think everyone was irritated by the speakers because the speeches were very, or rather too, rehearsed.

We didn't manage to take any photos during the trail because we weren't allowed flash, and without flash it's practically impossible to see anything!

Haha at Bongo Burgers? I think!

At the animal show. It was quite funny during certain times actually.

We asked the staff (who helps people take pictures with the snake for $10) to help us take photos, and mine turned out small and bad, but still passable. Peeraphat's was totally cannot make it!

So mean!

More Group Pics here and below



On our way home... Long and arduous journey.









Haha, movie poster.

Dong bang.



:D