24 July 2009
Damn. I keep getting into trouble recently.
Ignoring GP ordeals, Ms Ting for some reason has recently taken an interest to scolding me. She just kept harping on the fact that I missed her lesson during the June Holidays (because of SISC) and that I get donkey marks and its not even a D because at least its 50 and above for a D but I did much worse. It was only 1 lesson, and how I WISH i got donkey marks man. Alright I know I failed Physical Geog real badly this time, but normally I pass? And I think the real reason why she scolded me this bad was because I got an A for human geog and she thinks (like edwin) that I am purposely doing badly or not making an effort. But this is an exam, I'm not so stupid to deliberately not do well if I could. I admit I am lazy but it traumatises me when she keeps scolding me.
Er, and then I flunked chem and it seems like Mrs Poon isn't very happy with me. Yes I got a U. Haha. But isn't it expected? But I really tried my best for chem, it's just that I suck at it.
And so many other things on top of them. Oh my all my past evils are catching up with me.
Ignoring GP ordeals, Ms Ting for some reason has recently taken an interest to scolding me. She just kept harping on the fact that I missed her lesson during the June Holidays (because of SISC) and that I get donkey marks and its not even a D because at least its 50 and above for a D but I did much worse. It was only 1 lesson, and how I WISH i got donkey marks man. Alright I know I failed Physical Geog real badly this time, but normally I pass? And I think the real reason why she scolded me this bad was because I got an A for human geog and she thinks (like edwin) that I am purposely doing badly or not making an effort. But this is an exam, I'm not so stupid to deliberately not do well if I could. I admit I am lazy but it traumatises me when she keeps scolding me.
Er, and then I flunked chem and it seems like Mrs Poon isn't very happy with me. Yes I got a U. Haha. But isn't it expected? But I really tried my best for chem, it's just that I suck at it.
And so many other things on top of them. Oh my all my past evils are catching up with me.
<< Home