Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 June 2009

Edwin said that he thought I was doing it on purpose when I mentioned that I always get Es for physical geography.

He said he thought I was trying to rebel Miss Ting.

???

Do I give off such a vibe?

---------

I went out just now, and I stopped by Mr Bean to get a drink. There was this woman behind me in the queue. She ordered the same thing as me, then rushed in front of me to pay first. I was slightly annoyed but didn't say anything. I stared at her and she literally flipped her hair in front of me. When the Mr Bean lady got the drink ready, she wanted to take it, but the lady said it's for me.

I was appalled but again I didn't say anything. So, then I was waiting for my bus when the woman came and purposely knocked into me. I became super irritated by her but I observed her for a while and then I realised she must be mad.





Even though she looked normal.

Labels: