Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 June 2009

Ohkay, was watching We got Married on mysoju.com when clement tpy asked me for photos from last year's dance night. I don't remember going for dance night or anything of the sort so I said I don't have. Hours later he said he found it and I was in the photo and hmm then I realised it was some random event. Anyway the conversation ended.

Until 10 minutes later...

clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
oh my talk to me
2401 says:
?
2401 says:
are you scared?
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
nah i was scared
2401 says:
HAHA
2401 says:
ohkay.
2401 says:
why?
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
yup how did u know?
2401 says:
why else would you ask someone to talk to you in the middle of the night?
2401 says:
ohkay late at night
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
i was browsing photos on facebook
2401 says:
and then?
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
then when it became 3am the photos started running thru themselves
2401 says:
haha
2401 says:
hahaa
2401 says:
omg i can totally picture you freaking out.
2401 says:
so what happened then?
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
u know christians believe that 3am is the peak of supernatural happenings
2401 says:
not 3.33?
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
no
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
i was scared for a moment
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
then started praying
2401 says:
ohkay. but thank god i am arnd right?
2401 says:
..
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
yeah saviour
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
u might be the LORD reincarnate
clement tpy .march to the beat of yr own drum. - says:
*reincarnated
2401 says:
THANKS!
2401 says:
:D

That was GOD DAMN funny. It totally woke me up (I was feeling tired from sitting in front of the comp for so long)

Labels: