31 May 2009
SISC 2009 - DAY 5
We were really looking forward to this day because it's the last day we'd ever need to stay up late.
Zhou Wei and Esther hard at work under the guidance of whytee.
Emily daboss and Shi Jie
We were really looking forward to this day because it's the last day we'd ever need to stay up late.
Oh, and I haven't seen Hui Min for such a long while, missed her loads! And the next time I see her will be a month later?!!
Esther...
Was commenting that she looks Jap and she went crazy.

Bought food for my buddies again.
This is for myself. Love this to bits (not the coconut thingy on top though)
Printed out some photos and rushed to SAM for meeting with Mrs T, tard, wenx and Kish.
Mrs T made me order food, and so I did - chocolate mousse and iced chocolate. But she refused to let me eat it until I eat proper food. Shared club sandwich with the girls. The steak was fabulous.
Tard. She kind'a messaged me, "Tard, Tard here."
wenx
devoured.
Printed out some photos and rushed to SAM for meeting with Mrs T, tard, wenx and Kish.
Went back to hostel to finish up newslettter, and after I settled some stuff, met Bowon. Bowon brought me up to the 5th level and I passed them the food I bought.
They have 3 sets of uniforms for different seasons, and many colours for each set. The best thing is that they get to choose the colour, so everyone has many sets of uniforms. It's cool!
Heh.
With the outercoat.
Miss Ryu kinda told me to tiptoe but I didn't, she said it makes us look taller, ahaha!

Ms Ryu and I.



She's so adorable!
Miss Ryu went to Toya R'Us and bought this tiny car for $5 because she thought it was cheap.
Ms Ryu with her car.
She's sooooo funny :P

Jeeun lent me a set of her uniform to wear on the last day because I was having so much fun in it :P
All of them stay in the dorm, so she's scared about her roommate, who got really angry about the frog.
Jess and Jac
SISC 2009 - DAY 6
Yay// 
Theo holding the contact lense.
The ladies in their many uniforms. I actually like the one that Yeongran's wearing the best, it's red with a grey skirt. Not because it's NJ colours but because it's a nice contrast.
Hehh..


Bowon's cute bear.
The ladies before their presentation of the duture problem challenge.
Nothing to do for now so went to camwhore in CP room.
Comfy.
With Hillary from MacRobertson Girls' High
Hehh.
During lunch


Before the Closing Ceremony.
Choir.
I always wonder how DF opens his mouth to a big O.
End.
We went to Tampines 1 because it was the nearest mall.
Ms Ryu was nice and treated me to milk tea! :P
I'd thought Jeeun and Yeongran were the biggest shoppers but it turned out that Bowon was the biggest shopper! And Miss Ryu bought some tiny mandarin oranges and gave us all some :P
The ladies had to present their winning reserach projects, so we were stuck at the atrium for a while.
We then made our way to the airport and had a bit of problem because they couldn't check their luggage in yet (arrived at 6pm but flight was at 11pm). The male teachers decided to sacrifice and stay back to look after the luggage (including mine) while we go shop!
Labels: NJC Events

<< Home