31 May 2009
SISC 2009 - Day 3 Part II
Fell asleep at home (sick), so when I reached the hostel, it was evening already.
Dinner.
Work.
Yan Hui's going crazy.
Stones.
1
2
3
4
5
6
Fell asleep at home (sick), so when I reached the hostel, it was evening already.
A series of shots by Yan Hui on her last day at the hostel.
Yan Hui ordered me to take pictures of the Jap people. The Waseda teacher (In Navy Blue) is super super demure. And very nice too!
Anyway, we finished the newsletter at 11pm and we were so happy! [:
SISC 2009 - Day 4
Initially we were wondering why NJC's suddenly so rich and installed so many of such thing - The atrium's President's Scholar board had been replaced with 9 LCD screens to form 1 huge one, and this weird thing (which shows 'i Love NJC' sometimes), and a solar panel. Now we know.
Pav Pav

Yan Hui says this (placing me at the side) will make me stand out from the picture more.
Camwhore.
Back at work.
[: Basically I'm pretty fei until at night, when we send the things over. Didn't do much on Thursday. The others were all out on Learning Journeys and trips etc.
After dinner at the hostel, we returned to school for X'uberance.
ZJ's Shanghai High School buddies and their friends from another school.

Gu Zheng. Not sure if this is their instructor or what.
Emcees of the day. The guy is SO funny man.
Harmonica Band
Yong Mei (Guess who) wearing my skirt. Actually not mine. I borrowed it from Eliz becasue I don't have enought skirts for hostel, and YM borrowed it because she dirtied her skirt and couldn't wear it for the performance.
This was followed by the various dance groups, the night was closed by a performance from Angklung. I tried to take photos, but it was too hard to take pictures of people dancing from where I am.
Took a video of AK though.
Labels: NJC Events
<< Home