03 May 2009
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TWIN!
Gift Outing at Kish's was basically a failure, but we did manage to meet up with some people that we've not seen for a while - Haqeem, Kai Han and Yida.
Tard and I spent a bit of time sourcing for a nice ball for twin, as recommended by dearest Leroy. We finally found a nice liverpool ball [:
At Kish's, we surprised her with a cake, courtesy of Kish!
Tard had to leave first for a family dinner, and I offered to walk her down. At the lift landing, we decide to give her the ball that day rather than the next day on her birthday itself, so she called twin and told her to bring my phone to the lift landing. She then handed her phone to me, which I stuffed into my pocket, while she took out the ball from her bag.
And we surprised twin with the ball! [:
But that's not the end. Both of us walked Tard down, and we happily waved goodbye to her as she got into the cab. The moment the cab drove off, I realised her phone was in my pocket and I ran after the cab! So we ran and nearly caught up at the redlights, but the cab drove off again. After a while of stoning and resting and panting, the cab turned back! [:
Anyway, twin was amazed by how I suddenly ran so fast that she couldn't catch up with me even though I was in slippers. Kish said its adrenaline.
Haha...
-----------
My eczema's getting worse again. The last time it was so bad was probably in sec 4. Oh well.
My eczema's getting worse again. The last time it was so bad was probably in sec 4. Oh well.
<< Home