20 April 2009
My favourite milk-tea is poisonous! Last week, I bought a cup of milktea with pearls as usual, and I thought it tasted slightly sour after taking a sip, so I persuaded Hui Min, Jia Min and Sarah to taste it, and all of them said it was normal. So I finished it anyway, albeit with suspicion and fear. Today, I bought the same thing again, and I was immediately convinced it's bad.
Anyway, been reading 'The art of racing in the rain'. It's a fabulous book and Enzo is super funny. I don't remember the last time a book actually made me laugh out loud.
Without second thoughts, Edward fought with the shredder to pull out the paper halfway and lost... his fingers!
Anyway, been reading 'The art of racing in the rain'. It's a fabulous book and Enzo is super funny. I don't remember the last time a book actually made me laugh out loud.
Without second thoughts, Edward fought with the shredder to pull out the paper halfway and lost... his fingers!
<< Home