11 April 2009
Alrighties, this is wayyy overdue. Last Gift session of the semester! I was free only on Friday, so I missed the Saturday session.
Class Games.
Min Jia. Tard was away on the Maldives trip, so I helped her take a picture of MJ, but it's blur! :(
There were 2 boys emoing and refusing to join in. One of them's Ming Feng (top) and he looks like edison chen!
Demi, mischievous as always.
I bet she's the only girl who can smile like tor.
Uh oh.
Anyway spotted this ultra cute toddler. Siti! I'm so so so in love with her! Sorry, Alirah!
---------
Anyway went to check out the new mall in tampines with Kish yesterday. We decided to go to Swensen's for some icecream and we were in the queue when the manager went, "Follow my colleague, Jaya."
Kish looked at me, and we burst out laughing.
Reason being, 2 years ago on my birthday, we went to Swensen's at Crown Hotel for some food and there was this really friendly manager. He is Jaya. Since Aidah and I were feeling naughty, we decided to get the manager's number for Kish. Kish nearly died then.
But of course Kish survived to meet JAYA again!
Oh my god Kish said it was the same Jaya. OH MY GOD I THINK I STILL HAVE HIS NAMECARD IN MY A. MATH TEXTBOOK. Kish, it's destined!
After icecream we watched Detroit Metal City, which was superbly funny. Loved it loads! Kish then cabbed me to ECP to cycle! We met Chaqif again. We cycled til around 9.30pm. Twas fun. [:
Oh, and Peeraphat called me from Thailand when we were waiting for the cab. My phone didn't show who was calling, and I thought it was some prank/scam call. I was so stunned and excited when I heard him going, "You know who I am?"
<< Home