24 February 2009
Sent phone for servicing again today... :[
Mrs Poon didn't come today, so I had free period for chemistry after the 1.5 hr free period. As for PE in the morning, we ran the road run route today. For the PE in the afternoon, it was drizzling but we still ran 8 rounds anyway. So in total I ran 6.4km.
Photos from last Friday!
I met up with asshozijia after a really loooooooong time and we caught a movie after our late lunch at Ajisen. Jurong Point was of course flooded with students from JJC, and I imagine that RVians will flood the place when RV moves there.
My ho-sister
Haha. Got more unglam pictures but decided not to post it up lest she sees them.
My scallop ramen.
Mrs Poon didn't come today, so I had free period for chemistry after the 1.5 hr free period. As for PE in the morning, we ran the road run route today. For the PE in the afternoon, it was drizzling but we still ran 8 rounds anyway. So in total I ran 6.4km.
Photos from last Friday!
I met up with asshozijia after a really loooooooong time and we caught a movie after our late lunch at Ajisen. Jurong Point was of course flooded with students from JJC, and I imagine that RVians will flood the place when RV moves there.
Anyway the movie, Look for a Star, isn't as lame as it sounds.
and... I miss Mr Song already!
Labels: Girlfriends Outings
<< Home